Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file Error

Just a week later I formatted my PC and I started getting a new error.When I tried opening a file I used to get theis error "Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".I was logged as the administrator. 
Now the problem was some programs had no problems and some showed the error.Heres the trick to help your programs running again. 



Method 1:
1.Right click on the exe file that shows the error and select properties.


2.Go to the General Tab and click on Unblock and click OK. 

3.You are done. Apply this to all programs that you get the same errors. 

1 Response to "Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file Error"

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you..

    ReplyDelete