Facebook Phishing Page : Beware


Just was surfing a website and took me to my Facebook page.It asked me to login to my Facebook account(I was already logged in).I being cautious firstly checked the address of the page and found that it was a Facebook Phishing page.

Facebook users are frequently getting attacks from hackers who are sending email messages which appear to come from Facebook Security.The messages asks the users to confirm their accounts.And they send a link to their Facebook Phishing page.Once they input their information the hacker receives their log-in information. 


Facebook Phishing Page
If you spot any Facebook Phishing page,you can Report a malicious link or website.


Report Facebook Phishing




You need to report the address of the link and then the location where you received the link,i.e., your wall or messages and the profile link of the facebook user who send it to you.Here are some tips to protect yourself from Phishing.

3 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. contact globalhackteam35@gmail.com, he can help you. he is a professional hacker that renders services in hacking phones and computers. he has helped a lot of people including me to hack my husband’s phone with just the mobile number, i was able to see all his calls, text, emails, whatsapp, twitter and other social media. Contact him if you need help. or text him +19164365703 reach him on viber

    ReplyDelete